General Sports Information
All SSMS Athletes must have the following information completed before participation:
- Authorization for Athletic Participation (Physical and Insurance Information)
- Code of Conduct
- Proof of Insurance (insurance can be purchased through SSMS)
- Impact test (mandatory: football, basketball, wrestling and cheerleading recommended: all other sports)
- $80 Sports fee
Where: SSSD Onsite Medical Clinic located on 8th Street between Pine St. and Aspen St (Southwest corner of the gym housing the Boys’ and Girls’ Club)
When: By Appointment during regular clinic hours
Contact: Call 871-3180 during these days/times to make an appointment
- Monday: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
Cost: $30.00This fee will be donated to the Booster Club to support SSSD athletic programs.
- EXACT cash or check only at time of physical (No change will be on site and no credit cards accepted)
- Please print Physical form from the Athletic link.