General Sports Information
24 days ago
All SSMS Athletes must have the following information completed before participation:
Where: SSSD Onsite Medical Clinic located on 8th Street between Pine St. and Aspen St (Southwest corner of the gym housing the Boys’ and Girls’ Club)
When: By Appointment during regular clinic hours
Contact: Call 871-3180 during these days/times to make an appointment
- Monday: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
Cost: $30.00This fee will be donated to the Booster Club to support SSSD athletic programs.
- EXACT cash or check only at time of physical (No change will be on site and no credit cards accepted)
- Please print Physical form from the Athletic link.
24 days ago
Sports Med will be conducting Group Impact tests at the Middle School on the following days:
6 days ago
Parents can contact me at email@example.com or 303-859-5227 with questions.
Middle School Nordic
• Focus on FUN
• Learn new skills or hone existing
• Ski with friends; make new friends
• Build fitness and confidence
• Build teamwork and community
• Build snow/winter safety attitude
• Mondays and Wednesdays
• December 11 – February 7
• Ready to ski at 4 pm to 5:30 pm @ Howelsen Hill Yurt
• Classic and Skate techniques
• Howelsen Hill Nordic Pass - Pass for nordic trails for 6-18 years of age. NO lift access. $80 Cost increases 11/18!
• Middle School Program Fee - $80
• Equipment Rental – Seasonal Rental (to April 1 2018) at Touring Center or Ski Haus - $192-$245 depending on ski & boot size
• Race entry fees and lunch after races
• Appropriate clothing: non-cotton thermals; wool socks; snow pants; jacket; gloves; hat
SSMS Girls Basketball
6 days ago
* 7th & 8th grade Girls Basketball
* Practice will begin the week of December 11 and run through February 10
* Practice is Monday - Friday 3:30 - 5:25. Pick up promptly at 5:30.
* Athletes need: Physical /Insurance Form, Impact Test, Code of Conduct, $80 Sports Fee.
* Impact Tests are given at Sports Med. Please call 871-2370 to make an appointment. $15 fee. Parents must attend start of the test. Impact Tests are valid for two years. Physical exams are valid for one year.
* Forms and updated schedule are posted on the SSMS website